Location: Belleair, FL
Originally built in 1897 by rail tycoon Henry B. Plant, this 400,000 square foot hotel was a beacon of the gilded age. Slated for demolition after years of neglect and hurricane damage, the firm was brought on the document the entirety of the structure and to produce drawings for the next phase of the hotel - the Biltmore Inn. Late in 2016, the original west wing - roughly 38,000 square feet - was moved over 200 feet to a new foundation where it would continue housing guests.